Friday, February 15, 2013

we own a house

Sometime during the day Matt went on a run to the office and stopped by Century 21 to grab the key to our house. And so, after a long day on the most logistically challenging job of my life (you would not believe what we did) Matt and I dropped by to say hi to our house.


It's finally starting to sink in that we are moving. That my life is about to radically change. I will be in a new city, I won't know where anything is, we will be strangers in a strange town.

The house is much smaller than I remember so its going to be a really tight squeeze until we settle. I'm nervous about it but I have always loved the challenge of making small spaces work.

Its also sinking in that we are totally responsible for this building which makes commitment-phobe moi panic.

I'm a grown up.

- mobile blog post. spelling irrelevant.

Location:Santa Gertrudes Ave,La Mirada,United States

No comments: