Thursday, June 4, 2009

the great outdoors

I've stored this image away in case someday I would have a front door that is in fact two doors and oh, wait... we WILL have a front door with two doors! Sometimes an image can inspire you and you can do something similar. I'm planning on ripping this idea exactly. Come on now... the bushes in the box planter, the center doorknob, the lanters, the wire work, the rug!

I also thought I would LOVE to have a little seating area where people can chill, I mean, this set is a pretty ridiculously awesome deal. Three hundred bucks, comes with the loveseat, two chairs, coffee table, AND the white cushions (not the striped pillows though). 
But what I really plan on using that back patio is to throw outdoor dinner parties. This little set is adorable though I would replace the chairs with benches.
Plus the above table opens up to seat up to eight people. And dude, you know I have a big family and you know my people love picnics. Oh who am I kidding, I love picnics.

No comments: