Monday, June 1, 2009

the master problem

It seems that it's very easy for designers in the blogosphere to make over their guest rooms and most of the time, their guest rooms look better than their actual bedrooms. I wonder why that is. Maybe there's less pressure on making the guest room seem good enough, I mean if it's got a bed and a dresser it's done right? 

So here's what we have already which of course, isn't my ideal. Everything is Malm and fairly boring. I added some mirrored lamps, a nice duvet cover, cool pillow and some neat accessories and it's liveable but not what I really had in mind and still, I don't know what I want there.
These are images that inspire me when it comes to what I'd like our room to lean toward. My only problem is that even though I know men live in them, I just don't want to make Matt feel like he's out of place in HIS OWN HOME! My office will be girly as it is, I want our bedroom to be neutral and welcoming. Except...I want fresh flowers and sparkly things on one side and my man on the other.


No comments: