Thursday, June 11, 2009

if i tell you a story, would you think i was crazy?

Okay so this image destroyed me. It's a mood board youknowwho made of very close to what I want to do in our bedroom except for the green.

The painters have prepped our home and are painting tomorrow but once I found out the front color I said, dangit, is it too late?

So I went to Lowe's then to our apartment and threw it on the wall. It's Benjamin Moore Alaskan Husky, it's blue grey. Tomorrow I will call our painter and ask if it's too late to switch the color of our master bedroom and possibly the guest bath because I saw these images:
I'd talked earlier about painting the guest bath gray and using black and possibly some lavender and this home skillet used all the colors and I have a bunch of those accessories already except of course now I must rip off that little black stool idea.

No comments: