Saturday, October 17, 2009

celebration in the park

A few weeks ago I tagged along with Aunt J to the annual "Celebration in the Park" at Neff Park, the same park where Matt & I were married.

They take over the park with booths, games, vendors, exhibits:

I got to see the inside of the George house (I think that's what it's called) that we were married in front of:

And they opened up the giant mansion that's also in the park for tours led by Biola University history students. How cute.

Unlike the George house which is empty, this house has been kept in its original state with furniture from the period and accessories on display:

This is the master bedroom.
And this is the bellhop system or something of that nature:

It was great seeing so much history in our little town. And I scored some great brochures for the guestroom.

No comments: