Tuesday, October 13, 2009

take my breath away

At Home Goods yesterday I almost called Matt to beg to spend $200 on the most beautiful piece of furniture I'd ever seen:
It's black lacquer and it's shiny and pretty and black and nothing makes me happier than shiny lacquered things that are curvy with shiny hardware.
I think it would look great replacing that side table I recently painted gray and I could move that side table to the kitchen.
I've begun focusing this area more as a dining area than a game area because it's the perfect size for a party of four dinner and since cooking and entertaining are more a priority in my life it would make sense that I'd have not one but TWO dining areas.

Well three if you count the barstools at the kitchen counter.

Well four if you count the backyard eating area.

No comments: