Monday, October 5, 2009

one thing leads to another- big picture

It bugged me that this frame was really too small for this area:
Even Matt was in agreement about buying a big moon print to put over the bed but I just went downstairs to find the biggest piece of art we had. A loaner from Ali by Zerlang. A blue sky in front of a big cloudy sky. So I took it from here (very outdated pic):
And put it over the bed. Will Ali kill me if I spray paint the frame white? I just don't want anything black in our bedroom. It's the black-free zone.
So that meant I moved the print over the bed to this wall here which I'm cool with:

Which led to a barren wall where the big picture previously was.

Well... Matt kept buying history books and it kept squeezing our little vignette together:
So I moved it. Where the big picture one was:
The shelves got shifted around too to suit their new space. More to come...

No comments: