Monday, September 6, 2010

upstairs hall pickin'

The new print in the upstairs hallway displaced that plant picture so I moved it here, which moved the otter drawing, which moved the peacock feathers into the guest bathroom.
I obliged Matt and framed a signed picture by Mike Mignola. Then I framed a few postcards.
I have a box of postcards from friends I'd like to frame and put up. It's gonna be an ongoing project I'm sure. It's a diagram of the T (Boston), The Pearl (San Diego), and La Boulangerie (San Fran).
Outside of the drum room I put some pictures of the beautiful drum set that sits unplayed.
Including a special one of Matt's grandma Rosemary messing around on the drums.
This hasn't changed. It's at the top of the staircase and has been for awhile.
Need more frames. I want this hallway full of pictures. Especially since Ikea knocked the price of those smaller frames to $2.99. Floor to ceiling of pictures.

No comments: