Monday, January 6, 2014

pack up your trunks

Time to bust out your parasol and pack it up, once again we're headed to New York. And San Fran.
We have a 5 day shoot this week and then Sunday we fly to San Francisco for a week then that Saturday we fly from San Francisco to New York for another week. I'm tired just thinking about it. Thankfully, Matt's coming with to San Francisco so we'll only be apart for the week in New York. We're used to my traveling alone but things are a little different this time and we don't feel like being apart too much at the moment. I'm sure you understand.

Anyway… it's going to be cold and possibly snowy in New York so that's double the clothes needed. I really want to get a good pair of shoes for the snow at least. I'm very ill equipped for that sort of thing. That to say, yes the blog will probably be ignored, again. Sorry!

No comments: