Wednesday, November 4, 2009

christmas- part I: the critters

Every Christmas we humiliate our cats with a ridiculous outfit we force them to wear for a few seconds before they rip them off. Sometimes I am able to capture them wearing it, like last year when they were snoozing...
I am rethinking that strategy for this year. I am thinking that instead of something they can only wear for a few seconds, how about something that will bring us (mainly me) some holiday cheer for a few months. Here I present, holiday collar options. Yes, collars, they actually stay on!

For LJ Morgan Fredrich, who is a weird, weird, weird cat...
I think maybe one of these:
 
For Gadget Whitaker Fredrich, who is the boss when the dog's not in the house...
He's always looked good in blue and I love snowflakes so I think I might get him this one:
Then again, I might want him to match with LJ, in which case I'd go for this one:
 
For Lebowski Camacho Fredrich (I was trying to think of another great black actor middle name but Matt suggested Camacho and I went for it), mr only dog the destroyer:
I was thinking this argyle pattern one which means I wouldn't be able to get LJ the argyle one:
 
 Then aain, they also make a dog snowflake version and it might be neat to have his colors be different while the cats match:
What do we think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is, LJ should be wearing argyle.

Murray has a sparkly red jingle bell collar. I plan to also get reindeer antlers. I may or may not take a picture of him in it and use it as a Christmas card which may or may not say "Have yourself a Murray little Christmas."

EvY said...

Umm. May or may not be awesome. But mainly awesome.