Thursday, November 5, 2009

what to do when the screw you

A few months ago I bought a face scrub at CVS from Vickery + Clarke Apothecary. I could not remember the name of it even though I used it every night and meant to research it earlier (and of course tell Ali about it because we love apothecary crap) and finally remembered to research them and heard from the bloggosphere that the product is a CVS only brand and was being discontinued! GASP!

Well I racked my brain, hmm, where is there a CVS nearby? Oh duh, the shopping center I can WALK to from my house. Anyway, I asked the employee where the items were, she walked me over to the aisle, and there were RED TAGS everywhere. The entire line which is cheap to begin with, was ON SALE. 50% off or more!

So, well, if there is actually truth in the rumor that the line is going under, I am gonna grab what I can I stock up. Plus the stuff is all natural and it has great packaging and I am obsessed with packaging.
 
 I am particularly excited to try the Cold & Sinus Soak which has herbals stuff to help clear you up if you have a cold coming. But I am also looking forward to the sleepy bath soak, the body lotion, the sprays, all of it.
 
And you know how much I paid for this loot? 15 items, $37. I will be cleaning out CVS's around town so you guys best grab it before I do.

Matt mentioned my actions reminded him of a Seinfeld episode. You know which one.

No comments: