Sunday, November 15, 2009

it's begining to look a lot like target: part 2

Well I returned to the happiest place on, umm, I mean Target and their halls/aisles had been decked like Christmas was next week.

This collection was all over the joint. Some sort of rustic Christmas theme. Uh, I have a Saarien table knock off and a Trolsta, so not into the rustic. Still I can't deny the design had some charm to it, if you're into this kind of thing:

More seasonal doormats. Meh...

Seasonal pillows:
 
Oodles & oodles of stocking holders. I don't remember there being so many options before, or frankly, stocking holders being a must have Christmas item:

Seasonal picture frames:
 

Bought this frame for the office:

Wondering if I need this one too:

Part 3 & 4 coming up, Target has almost half the store of Christmas stuff and I maybe covered 1/4 of what they have there. Dangerous place.

1 comment:

Ambre said...

you're prepping me for what to come. I still will probably be in shock when i see it again for myself.