Friday, April 2, 2010

awesome shirt

...if i do say so myself, and oddly enough i didn't buy it for her.
hey look, someone other than my mom and me holding angie. it's our favorite white guatemalan in town and dragged to my sister in-law's bridal shower rocking out.
my mom is a total angie hog. she started fussing in the carrier and we had to pass her around to keep the critter away from mom and so someone else could have a shot. it was like angie keep away and really hilarious. oh and ambre agreed she's really cute so i have unbiased outside opinion confirming her cuteness.

i've also noticed that the images are all either of angie in her awake state or sleeping state which are pretty much the best states 'cause that means she's not in the crying state.

1 comment:

Miri said...

Looks like Ambre came dressed in your theme. Was that on purpose? ;)