Tuesday, April 6, 2010

well that's it, thats the one

I like having my own sink from Matt. However, we don't have schedules that ever overlap so having two sinks is really ridiculous almost, because we're rarely at the sink at the same time. Still, it's nice to have your own space and therefore this to me is the most perfect his and hers sink combo thing. Just enough elbow room left but still togetherness.
They each have their own space and the bottom is ALL DRAWERS. I doubt he'd use up the bottom two so I could probably snag those as well but this is more than enough storage space for the bathroom. More than Matt and I would ever need. Also it is mandatory that all my bathrooms have medicine cabinets from here to eternity.

Wait, if Matt had a medicine cabinet he wouldn't use a drawer therefore I could take that one too, but I wouldn't, he's gotta put his electric razor somewhere.

Speaking of, someday I will photograph my husband's one bathroom drawer. So bare. Nice being a boy.

No comments: