Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i have had a vision

They're pink. I saw pink flamingos in a Pier 1 catalog and I need them, or more specifically since I plan everything if ever a woman were to have a child and that child were to be a girl named Alice, she would definitely need this print in her room:
And in the mean times of a woman religiously taking her birth control pills. TMI? My blog. PINK. FLAMINGOS.
I need them in some incarnation at home. Currently these pillowcases at etsy are top contenders but some pink flamingo print might do just as well.

And now I've ruined meself because Michelle will completely jump on my even mentioning the remote possibility of my ever having children openly and even given away the name. If any of you do a Laney on me and take the name, well your fate will be worse than a shredded pillow with the name Sheyla on it. You know what I mean.

2 comments:

Miri said...

God mid-century and get some authentic pink flamingos. That would be punk rock.

Anonymous said...

If you ever name your child Alice, I will probably just assume you named her after me. Hope that's cool with you.