Sunday, December 12, 2010

speaking of pretty table settings...

Right after I posted that metallic sparkly Christmas thing I saw the latest issue of Lonny. Sparkly table setting that is just oh so very beautiful. The glasses with the pink beverage are Champagne coupes and oh dear I want some. Partly from watching Mad Men so long where they drink so much out of them and partly for watching Marie Antoinette but the classic shape is just so cute and remarkably difficult to find. I found one place online that sold them fairly reasonably but we'll see if I decide to bite the bullet.
The tablecloth? LOVE IT. It's actually not a tablecloth but a few yards of fabric they custom made to fit the round table. I felt pretty smug coming up with the tablecloth idea I had this year of just buying three yards of a fabric but other people have done it too. Woot.
They had a few other beautiful table settings worth mentioning.
Big pretty blue vases. Dope.
Wanting pretty tabletop stuff could get very very expensive.

No comments: