Tuesday, February 8, 2011

now i have to do it again

In October I spent a tiring day organizing the garage. Now it's February and I have to do it over again because the holidays came and went and my sister put some stuff in there and I'm still trying to make space for others and... 

Before:
 During. I usually make messes before I make betters.
 This thing was a tetanus shot waiting to happen. I got rid of it.
After. I bought a big five shelf tower that holds all my excess office supplies at the ready for work.
I park right next to it and load and unload as needed.
I was on a job during the clean up so these shelves were empty and waiting for the boxes I'd bring home in between jobs. If I'm not working, they're full. If I am, they're empty. 
Gardening supplies all together.
Moved the Christmas stuff to this so I'd enjoy them every time I pull in.
And now I have to do it again. Don't hold your breath for before and after pics this time.

No comments: