Thursday, February 10, 2011

the pressure!

Matt's got activities planned for tomorrow since we're celebrating my bday early and he wanted to head to Costa Mesa to a bookstore we love and then to either Ikea or whatever else I want to go to before we head to Disneyland for wine and cheese. And also... Disneyland.

I have $100 cash in my pocket (early gifts) and an understanding that it's my bday and I get spoiled.

But I have no idea what store I want to go to or what I want to buy! THE PRESSURE!

I'm sure I'll think of something but I've been browsing online and nothing's really calling my name.

UPDATE: Just remembered there is a Room & Board showroom in Santa Ana! The good thing about that is a) I can see that Hoffman bed in person B) I can't buy anything there because the stuff I want there is furniture and I'm not quite ready to commit yet.

No comments: