Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day is stupid

Today is the day where we say screw you roses and chocolate and head to Wendy's for french fries then back home to watch a film by Steven Spielberg.
I never liked valentine's day. Like most every other holiday, we were not allowed to celebrate it growing up so I'd miss the day where everyone handed out valentines to each other. I've warmed up to it now because I like the color pink and the shape of hearts and the kid in me finds all those little valentines absolutely adorable. And the day is about love, not just romantic, but friendship, family, co-workers even.

But as far as participating... other than sending a few valentines for the first time in my life, Matt and I will continue our tradition of showing our love for Dave and Steven.

No comments: