Thursday, February 24, 2011

props

The kids at the blog finally decided to embrace non-neutral. Way to go them. Their guest room is making me want to do something in ours. Actually it's really making me want to paint the living room big time.
'Course I can't do much until its current occupants move which will be around March. Speaking of... March 5 is Angie's 1st Bday party. Ali, Kat, Am, Man-D, Chelle, Mary, Jill, Mel, Moses, whoever else reads this, you're all invited. It will be at the pool cabaƱa area in my house. You all know how to get there. Don't know the time yet, probably in the afternoon.

Bring presents. My niece is poor. Don't go nuts though, she's only 1.

I'm giving her a collection of educational kid DVDs and stuff we grew up with.

YOU WISH YOU THOUGHT OF IT.

No comments: