Thursday, June 30, 2011

last few minutes at disneyland

Our season pass to Disneyland doesn't expire until August but since it's the summer our pass had one last day we'd be able to enjoy it. And since I was at work and the park closed at midnight by the time we parked, drove, and took the monorail to Tomorrowland we had 1 hour of Disneyland left for the rest of the year. Originally we were going because Star Tours had been revamped and I was dying to check it out since Star Tours is my favorite ride at Disneyland. 
Unfortunately the line was 2 hours long and there was no way I was gonna wait that, especially with the invention of Fastpass so we'll have to wait. So instead we wandered to other places in the park that might not have so long a line and ended up in... Fantasyland.
I learned that while the park may close at midnight, if you're in line before midnight you're safe and they'll let you ride so we got a chance to do Peter Pan which for once was under 20 minutes long. It was bittersweet saying goodbye to Walt and Mickey knowing well we have no idea when we'll be back next... so I found a way to fill the void. Tan! Tan! Tan!

No comments: