Friday, May 30, 2014

mini update on the mini

Well I'm feeling better than I was last week but I still have cramps on and off. Nothing regular or intense, probably just those braxton hicks I hear so much about. I've been busy this week doing household mini chores and taking a long nap daily which has kept me from going crazy.

We had our diabetes related ultrasound yesterday to make sure she's not getting too big and thank the Lord all is normal with our girl (and she is still a girl). The doc said her estimated weight is 5lbs, 13oz, almost 6, which is still in the normal range though a little on the bigger side and will probably be around 8lbs if she goes to term. Her foot was way over her body almost in her mouth and we could see her little diaphragm practicing breathing as well as her heart and her brain and it's all good. After that appointment I was able to take the most restful nap of the week and dreamed about pie.

Today my girls are dropping by to set up for Saturday's party and I am pretty dang excited.

Hope you all have a fun weekend, I know ours is gonna be terrific.

- mobile blog post. spelling irrelevant.

No comments: