Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the bees

Well on Saturday the 5th in between scrambling to get ready for Angie's bday and work calls and emails,  we noticed that there were a lot of bees in the house. Holy crap they were coming out of the fireplace. Esther and I took apart the box my side table came in and taped it up to prevent them from getting in. It was scary, they just kept coming down and sneaking out of the sides so we taped and taped.
One still got out but I shooed him away. I ain't about to kill a bee, those dudes are important to our survival! I saw Bee Movie!
I called a bee removal service and the dude came by around 3pm. By then all the bees had gone so there was no swarm show. He sprayed some stuff to bug them and prevent them from returning and if any come back we're to phone them and we have a 30 day warranty.
You ever seen the movie "The Birds" when the birds keep coming down the fireplace? That's what it was like only with bees. The buzzing sound of them trapped in there was horrifying, ugh I did not need to deal with that on that day.

No comments: