Friday, March 4, 2011

best day ever!

I've been updating my new laptop with all the files from my old computer, etc. I have a little portable hard drive I take with me sometimes and today at work I decided to try to organize it a little, maybe back up some files. Well... in my organization I found a folder in my harddrive called seagate stuff. Before I had my awesome G raid drives I have now I had a drive called seagate and I just dragged stuff from there into G raid thinking maybe I'll need this later. WELL. Inside of this folder was a Music folder. In the Music Folder was an iTunes Folder. In the iTunes folder was a TV shows folder. In the TV shows was a Sex & the City folder. IN THE SEX AND THE CITY FOLDER WERE EPISODES I THOUGHT I HAD LOST FOREVER!
AHH! BEST. DAY. EVER.

As you can recall from this post I had lost 19. I found 12.

At some point this weekend I will probably be in my office, enjoying Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha before they were stupid and made crappy sequels.

No comments: