Saturday, March 12, 2011

plum

As I mentioned yesterday, I liked the idea of having the dining table permanently set so I went ahead and did so. Here it was when I thought it needs something. It needs cups. Pink cups.
I knew World Market had colored glasses so I checked them out online and found some plum ones. As I cleaned out the upstairs linen closet I found this little fake flower arrangement of lavender roses I wanted desperately to make work but couldn't place them. Like a bolt of lightning it hit me and I put them downstairs and the next day I bought the glasses.
I moved the pink peonys back to the office. Plum. Who would have thought?
They're kind of easter-y too so it will work well all spring.
Plus the lower height of the flowers are much more conducive to brunches.
Ah... a set table, the possibilities...
Mother's day brunch with the sisters and babies?

No comments: