Thursday, March 10, 2011

bemz in the house

Well I got the samples I ordered from Bemz. Well, 8 out of 10, I don't know if I'll be getting the other two, one of them was the marimeko one I really wanted to see as a potential office chair fabric.
This one did arrive and I am a big fan of it for the chair if I never see the Marimeko one. The room has got so much girly and floral, might be nice to add a bit of lines.
This teal is awesome. But more for the walls than the couch.
This grey was very beautiful but ultimately way too light.
Matt called it on this one. Soft. Texture. Color. Even a bit of sheen in the right light.
It might not look very different from our old couch cover but it sure is. Check out what it looks like next to the couch and another grey pillow. Makes our couch look positively black.
So he's the winner. Raffia Zinc Grey.
Not in a hurry right now for a new couch cover but when we go for it, we'll be ready.

No comments: