Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the candle drawer

My technique for organizing drawers in my home is the same used by Amelie's mom. Take everything out and put it back in. 
The other step is that when it's all out, get rid of stuff you don't use and then combine like items. I put all the loose candles and candle drip catchers and matches on one side in a box, the empty votives in another box...
... and candle holders with or without candles to the left. The white boxes hold tea lights, the larger one holds the all white ones, the smaller one has the colored lot.
Those boxes in the upper right wrapped in cellophane... Boxes of 300 matches each. Why? Because of the scary documentary that made me go out and buy survival materials. I'll need matches in the future.
The sparkly table diamonds have no relevance to anything having to do with survival.

Yet.

No comments: