Wednesday, March 23, 2011

you're welcome

First off let's take a moment to acknowledge the fact that I, Evelyn Camacho Fredrich, ironed the bedskirt despite my no-ironing anything unless it's table linen policy. I have in-laws to impress people.
Secondly, please welcome yet another member of the DwellStudio family into my house. She's pretty and I wanted her since I first laid eyes on her and am so glad I was able to work her into a room in our house since there was NO WAY Matt would allow such flowery stuff into our bedroom. Not that he wouldn't allow it per se, but he wouldn't like it.
She's reversible. Which is a nice quality but I probably won't ever take advantage of it since I like the front part so very much.
Now that she's here however, I have found that a few things really don't work with her in the room. Namely the turquoise panels. Am I wrong? I just think they clash or something.
And the colorful arrangement here while enjoyable is too bright for the room. I think I'll have to take it down a few notches.
I did come to my senses and replace that hot pink bin for this silvery one.
I think some shade of green would look good with yellow and grey like the color the birds are.
She sure is a beauty though. I don't care if she caused me problems in having to maybe re-decorate the room.
Again.

No comments: