Wednesday, April 13, 2011

mother's day brunch: gifts

For the moms and grandmas I'm planning on getting my crap together and finally printing and putting together photo albums of the girls so far. This takes a long time because I have to customize them per mother and grandmother and have to weed through thousands of pictures of my nieces looking either adorable or hilarious. Like when we took them both to Chuck E. Cheese where we were given such classics as:

Angie and Lyla confused on a ride.
 Lyla finding a giant mouse hilarious.
 Angie eating pizza.
 Lyla using a straw to sip iced tea.
And Angie finding a giant mouse frightening.
I've recruited the aunts of the family Mary & Gaudy to come over early and help me out and since I don't want them to feel left out and since I want to reward them (and myself) for helping and being aunties and not having children, I'm gifting them with this awesomeness:
Don't judge me. I don't know who this bitch is I just know that she dresses really well and Mary, Gaudy, & I spent about 1/2 an hour at Urban Outfitters going through the book and enjoying it so that's what I'm getting them. And me.

So when everyone shows up, waiting for them at their seat will be a gift wrapped package of either photos of their kids and grandkids or photos of hot outfits.

No comments: