Friday, August 5, 2011

my tattoo

Victory garden sent some temporary tattoos with the prints and I found one while cleaning the office so I slapped it on my ankle.


I think I would look good with a tattoo and I was wondering what I'd get. First I thought California:

Then I thought, veggie life:


A carrot. I would totally get a tiny vegan (regular tattoo ink is made with ground up bambis) carrot tattoo. Or a corn on the cob but that might make people think I was from Iowa.

Obviously this would infuriate my mom, which would make me happy. Actually my sister Mari got a few already so she paved the way for maternal wrath.

What do you guys think? Wouldn't it look cute, a little carrot on my ankle?


- mobile blog post. spelling irrelevant.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

please make sure it looks EXACTLY like a carrot.

Ambre said...

So funny