Monday, January 7, 2013

colors i like to decorate with

If you were to ask me show me a room that defines your style, I would show you this one from the late great Blueprint Magazine.
Pretty much all my favorite decorating colors are in my home office. Light blue. Teal. Mint. Green. Purple. Pink. Yellow. White. Grey. And the rest of the house: Black. Color I want to include in the future: orange. Color I don't wish to include anywhere: red. Colors I despise to decorate with: beige and brown (which is odd since I have a room that's blue and brown with brown curtains but not in the next house).

Mostly I like to have all black, white, and grey furniture and a colorful wall. I hope to add more wood toned furniture in the next house, I'm over my fear of it.

Am I sticking to what I like or am I in a box I need to get out of?

No comments: