Wednesday, January 2, 2013

well it's time to pack it up

Happy 2013 world. We've been having a pretty great couple of days and today we're going to start the packing process by putting away the Christmas decorations. I snapped some pictures to remember this year's look and forgot to show you my other I made this thing which was those gold trees up on this shelf. A cardboard cone from Michael's, I painted it with gold paint then glittered the crap out of it.
The other thing I made this year were these black and white pom pom garlands. Three bags of black, three bags of white, a needle, fishing wire, space them out so each pom has some breathing room and done.
I made them for the Christmas party but they are so dang cute I hung them early, I think they work well with our signature home color scheme.
Well, I guess I better get started...

No comments: