Wednesday, June 25, 2014

the summery front yard

Not to be completely overshadowed by the backyard, the front yard is looking very nice lately thanks to the blooming of this here awesome pink tree.
I steal clippings from it for the house and its right outside my office window so I get to enjoy it while sitting on the couch. It changes a lot season by season, I love it.
Right on the floor next to it I'd love to plant some hydrangeas or other bushy flowers.
Over here is our paltry attempt at starting an herb garden. It'll get bigger in time.
And to the left, the orange tree is dropping some fruits and the rosemary bush is growing and growing. I guess a little trimming is in order.
The garden planting is taking a backseat to other projects but soon I hope to get serious about it.

No comments: