Monday, October 4, 2010

ooh yeah baby

When we moved into our home I didn't want to think about what color paint the living room would be. I chose to have it painted "Surf" just like the kitchen, the office, and the guest room 'cause I was sick of thinking about it. I love the "Surf" color in the guest room and the kitchen but will change it in the office and living room. When we move, I'm going to have to find the paint color THIS room is painted 'cause it's happy and I like it a lot.
This West Elm Color and the moulding, equally beautiful and what not. I like the fact that having that moulding on the walls makes it so you don't have to feel like hanging things there.
Believe it or not I do have bare walls in my house.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i really like the color too.

Miri said...

I had a color in my bedroom similar to this called Amsterdam. in the end, it was too much for the bedroom. On second thought, I do like the white, sunflower, and brown accents. Hmmm...