Wednesday, October 20, 2010

our new house

With rain coming I decided it was time to buy the dogs an outdoor dog house. The kennels we have are not meant to be used for rain. I checked online and took my chances at Wal-Mart and they had the one I was eyeing online. Sadly, it matches our condo. I say sadly because the home owner's association has deemed that particular shade of depressing crappy plastic off-white as the standard color for all the houses. Still, I think the dog house is cute. Or is it my dog?
I put a rug that we never use in there and some treats to make it appealing and Lebowski wasted no time in getting comfortable. It also comes with some plastic flaps that act as doors to keep rain out but the dog would not go into the house while they were on there so I took them off.
BTW. I was reminded why I hate the Wal-Mart in Norwalk with a passion. It's the most depressing store I've ever been to. It's always full and the customers all look poor which makes me feel bad. Plus Wal-Mart's merchandise is crappy quality. Which reminds me of a conversation Matt and I had once.

"What's the name of the owner of Wal-Mart?"
"Lucifer"

No comments: