Saturday, October 16, 2010

this is the outfit i'm wearing granny panties in

SPANKS! Well they're the Target version of it. Can you tell? I really like that shirt 'cause it's army green and it was $10 at Marshalls. I like army green for fall. Doesn't everyone?
And as I was on my way, wouldn't you know it it was raining and I was not prepared. So I pulled over at Target and bought a trench coat that's a for reals trench coat. One that actually repels water and not just looks like it repels water. I am terrible at having weather clothes. Probably because I live in So Cal where it rains like 5 days a year. Of course those days are torrential downpours...
It's blue grey. I am determined not to purchase black coats because Mexicans have a tendency to just buy black coats and seeing church people at events is like going to a funeral. No thank you.
Today I am going to clean out the garage. It's nuts in there with boxes. Wish me luck.

No comments: