Friday, March 5, 2010

the cat

A few nights ago for no particular reason, Matt and I went to dinner at my favorite restaurant in our area and maybe my favorite restaurant period, The Cat & The Custard Cup in La Habra which we discovered a few years ago for my b-day.

I urge you all to visit. It's not cheap but it's not uppity. It's amazing, everything about it, the decor, the food, the service, the greatest. Even the bread basket goes fast:
Matt had the butternut squash ravioli:
I have learned after looking at menus that are mainly meat, that you have to just tell the waitress you're a veggie and she will accommodate you, all good restaurants do. This below was the most amazing plate of vegetables I've ever had, honest blog. Bok Choy that I am ridonkulously into, asparagus, mashed potatoes, and green beans that didn't even taste like green beans, they were buttery candy deliciousness:
I had to take some Tums after 'cause I licked the plate clean and I never do that.

I'd do it again. Only eat slower next time.

No comments: